1. Technology :
- Micro controller based software technology
2. Current Range / HP :
- 2 – 22 Amps. / 1 to 7.5 HP DOL or as required.
3. Display :
- Digital Voltmeter 200 – 500 V
- Digital Ammeter 1 – 30 Amps.
4. Protections :
- Phase Failure (Supply Side)
- Phase Failure (Motor Side)
- Reverse Phase (Supply Side)
- Voltage and Current Unbalance
- Electronic Overload (Site Settable)
- Remote sensing Dryrun (Site Settable)
- High / Low Voltage (Site Settable)
- Extreme High Current (Fixed at 26 Amps.)
5. Special Features :
- Fully Automatic Two Tank Universal Water Level Controller Suitable for Float Switches / Metal Sensors or Magnetic Switches
- Indications for Upper Tank Full & Lower Tank Empty.
6. MCB :
- 3 Pole, 32 Amp. C Series MCB
- Short circuit as per IEC60899-1
7. Timers :
- Power ON Timer – 3 – 300 sec. (Site Settable)
- Dryrun Auto start timer – OFF – 5 to 720 mins. (Site Settable) Pump will restart automatically after tripping with Dryrun so no need to go repeatedly to restart the pump and we get maximum water output from a low yield boring.
8. Starter :
- AC Coil Branded Contactors.